Oh man, finishing this project was uncounteable hours of hard work... I had a picture on my mind with an airship and thought, well, shouldn't be too hard... I know better now
But I like it. I think I finally managed to make the different surfaces really look different (metal, wood, stone, glass). After finishing the airship itself, I started creating a background which should kind of put some movement in the picture. To underline this effect I did some lining with my WACOM after having done the digital part of the background. I tried to put an abstract element to it, which - IMHO - did work quite well.
Please take a full view, I created the picture in DinA3...
Hope you like it